Identity of the person responsible
- COMPANY NAME: (Maderas San Martín) LISARDO GONZALEZ S.L
- CIF: B32206914
- ADDRESS: San Martín – Vilamarín – 32101 – OURENSE
- TELEPHONE: +34 988 286 038.
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE: https://www.maderassanmartin.com/
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which it will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Data Controller will request from you only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing The Data Controller will inform you of the relevant retention period depending on the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. You should be aware that the Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse maderassanmartin.com is not necessary to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
- When contacting through the contact forms or send an email.
- When you sign up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
The Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to your stored data.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of its processing.
- Oppose the processing.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Data Controller and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request rectification of the same, request portability of their personal data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Data Controller. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com together with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent. You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
- Contact forms: The Data Controller requests personal data which may include: name and surname, email address, telephone number and your website address in order to respond to your queries. For example, the Data Controller uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Website, the services provided through the Website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the Website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the Website or of the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address of your website in order to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The data you provide to the Data Controller will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. the Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks by clicking on these links:
The Holder will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Under no circumstances will the Data Controller use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Security of personal data
Content of other websites
Legitimation for data processing
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identification data.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be retained until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , domiciled in the USA. Further information can be found at: https://mailchimp.com The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of providing email marketing services to the Data Controller.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware corporation with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). More information can be found at: https://analytics.google.com Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website operator analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and information about their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing maderassanmartin.com non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you. The website uses the following third party analytics services:
- Google Analytics
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and up to date, as well as to keep it duly updated. As a user of the website you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you submit to the site exonerating the Holder of any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent. The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Data Controller is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.